Teens and dating
You can learn a lot about a person by watching how they act with others. Watch how they act with their friends, others and even adults.
If they treat others with kindness and respect, kindness could be part of their character.
Pay attention to:
- how they treat their friends
- how they treat people who aren't their friends
- how they interact with authority figures (parents, teachers, police, etc)
- how they act when someone disagrees with them
- how they act when they win or lose a game
- how they act when they don't get their way
If you think you would like to get to know them more, why not start by asking them some questions? Don't know what to ask? We have put together some questions to ask your date that might help you get the ball rolling.